Saturday, January 28, 2017

another long absence

Does absence make the heart grow fonder?
I'm not sure. It makes my heart grow more stressed and anxious, that's for sure.
It's winter here in New England, which usually means tons of snow and frigid temps. This year, we're having unseasonably warm days that I have been letting get away.
We have had one crazy snowstorm, so far, but it got so warm and we've had a lot of rain, that the signs of that storm have all been erased. 
The next few days are looking pretty mild, but it's definitely headed back to a cold trend.

At any rate, I'm not really here to give a weather report. I'm certainly not here to give a car work report, because I haven't done anything in months. Except, well, you know...the useless ball joint labor.

Last night we had dinner with a couple friends. New friends to me...one of hubs' co-workers and her husband. It was nice. Get out... meet new people (though i had met them before, we've all just never hung out). Well, her hubby is a mechanic by trade and it was sort of a set up that we've been trying to make happen for a while. Most of the night was shop talk between work pals, but by the end of the night, we managed to make a tentative meeting at the house so he can see what I'm up against. 

So look for at least one more update soon...

...still, to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment